Caramel Apple Cheesecake
November 4, 2021
The tartness of the apple and the sweetness of the surrounding caramel blend perfectly to form a delicious treat of caramel apples, providing a tasty combination for a larger party.
- 2 cups graham crackers, crumbled finely
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups canned apple pie filling;
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup canned apple pie filling
Recipe Directions (inspired by I Am Baker)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Crush graham crackers in a bag and melt butter in a microwave.
- Mix together crushed graham crackers and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Pour mixture into oiled springform pan and press it down.
- Carefully spoon apple pie filling onto (not through) the crust in the springform pan.
- Place room temperature cream cheese in a large bowl, and whip with a stand mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs; beat until smooth (before it becomes a liquid consistency).
- Place pan in oven & bake for 52 minutes, until the cake is set.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat for 1 min, add apple pie filling and caramel topping.
- Spoon the mixture over the top of the cheesecake and spread evenly.
- Wait for half an hour and then refrigerate until ready to eat.