60 °
    58 °
    56 °
    54 °
    53 °
    53 °
    52 °
    49 °
    47 °
    47 °
    46 °
    45 °
    45 °
    44 °
    45 °
    45 °
    45 °
    46 °
    47 °
    47 °
    48 °
    48 °
    49 °
    49 °
    49 °
65°/ 46°
49°/ 44°
Heavy rain
57°/ 47°
Moderate rain

Best Summer Songs

Spice up your summer with these recommendations
Amelia Bush
This Target edition record of “folklore” plays “august” by Taylor Swift.

Let The Sun In by Wallows – 

Nothing captures the happy and carefree energy of summer more than “Let The Sun In” by Wallows. The song immediately brings me to a hot day in the middle of summer. As the title suggests, Let The Sun In is perfect to play during spring when the weather finally gets nicer, and into summertime. 

Down the Line by Beach Fossils- 

“Down the Line” by Beach Fossils simply feels like summer. Short and simple with repetitive lyrics, this song is perfect for taking a moment to relax during a season without school, and all the responsibilities that come with it. 

august by Taylor Swift – 

Given the title, “august” by Taylor Swift is a necessity for any summer playlist. The song captures how fleeting the season can be through the lyrics “august slipped away into a moment in time.” The story “august” tells, combined with Swift’s vocals creates a masterpiece that I’m never tired of listening to. 

Loving Is Easy by Rex Orange County – 

Since 2018, I’ve played “Loving Is Easy” by Rex Orange County religiously every summer. The lyrics itself are simple, depicting innocent love with no real deeper meaning to find. Catchy and easy to listen to, this song is a must for summertime.