55 °
    54 °
    52 °
    51 °
    50 °
    49 °
    49 °
    48 °
    47 °
    46 °
    45 °
    45 °
    45 °
    47 °
    50 °
    53 °
    57 °
    60 °
    62 °
    64 °
    66 °
    67 °
    68 °
    67 °
    66 °
May 4
55°/ 46°
Moderate rain
May 5
68°/ 44°
Sunny
May 6
70°/ 49°
Patchy rain nearby

Must Watch Show This Fall

‘I Think You Should Leave With Tim Robinson’ delivers
Jason Rotenberg
The most recent season of “I Think You Should Leave With Tim Robinson” premiered on Netflix on May 30th 2023.

Sketch comedy, a type of TV show that involves a series of short, amusing scenes known as sketches, has long invoked a sense of joy into my life, uncanny to the abilities of any other form of comedy. Genius examples of sketch comedy exist in the iconic form of Saturday Night Live, or Key and Peele. Now, as the new age of television has befallen among us, the 2023 Emmy-nominated show I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson has taken the media by storm. It earned itself a 97% “Average Tomatometer” on the Rotten Tomatoes website which points to how much of a cultural phenomenon the show is. I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson is a Netflix original show that falls under this genre of sketch comedy. It features three seasons containing six 16-minute episodes that do not run off of each other, meaning that each individual sketch is its own little idea, averaging four minutes in length. This show features creative masterminds like Andy Samberg, Will Forte, Vanessa Bayer, and Cecily Strong who created an ingenious show that never fails to miss its jokes. From innovative sketches of a man who is addicted to ziplining on the hit show The Bachelor, to a man not knowing how to drive a car and getting stuck on the highway, this show contains a different type of humor which is an instant attention hook. Not only does it grab your attention, but its short 16-minute episode length created by a combination of rapidly changing skits makes it incredibly easy to binge-watch. Overall, in my opinion, this show earns a nine out of 10 due to its innovative humor and how watchable it is.