58 °
    59 °
    59 °
    60 °
    60 °
    60 °
    61 °
    63 °
    67 °
    71 °
    74 °
    74 °
    73 °
    72 °
    70 °
    68 °
    66 °
    64 °
    63 °
    62 °
    61 °
    61 °
    60 °
    59 °
    58 °
May 20
76°/ 58°
May 21
69°/ 51°
Heavy rain
May 22
65°/ 49°

Chipotle Offers Fresh Spice

Food Fight
Steven Cao
Chipotle Bowl Featuring Rice, Chicken, Salsa, Beans, Cheese and Guac

Citrusy rice, crunchy tortilla chips, fresh pico de gallo, rich guac, creamy queso. These are just a few examples of the various ingredients used and compiled to create robust flavors in what we call Chipotle. When craving promisingly delectable, filling, and personalized food, I unequivocally find myself gravitating toward Chipotle. 

Cynthia Lyman ‘24 shares similar sentiments as she astonishingly has been deemed to be in the top one percent of Chipotle customers last year. “I would say I go to Chipotle twice a week. In the lacrosse season, I probably go more like three [times],” says Lyman. Chipotle’s allure lies in its fusion of fresh, high-quality ingredients, vibrant flavors, and meticulously curated sauces while having a plethora of options for each. Each component from the grilled chicken to the shredded cheese ensures maximum flavor and satisfaction with every bite. “I think it’s healthier than other options and I crave it a lot,” Lyman expresses.  Chipotle’s commitment to customization empowers diners to craft their ideal meal, offering a symphony of flavors that cater to every palette. Whether it be the smoky richness of the barbacoa, the zesty kick of the salsa verde, or the creamy indulgence of the guacamole, every element accounts for Chipotle’s irresistible appeal, fostering a beloved destination for food enthusiasts such as Lyman seeking a delicious and fulfilling dining experience.