54 °
    52 °
    52 °
    52 °
    53 °
    54 °
    55 °
    56 °
    57 °
    57 °
    56 °
    55 °
    54 °
    53 °
    51 °
    50 °
    49 °
    47 °
    46 °
    45 °
    45 °
    44 °
    44 °
    44 °
    44 °
58°/ 49°
46°/ 44°
Heavy rain
48°/ 45°

Spring Break Packing List

Travel necessities for upcoming trips
Amelia Bush
The library is a great place to check out a good book to read over break.

Swimsuits: Whether you enjoy swimming in pools or braving the ocean waters, swimsuits are a must-have on almost every warm weather vacation. Nothing beats the feeling of jumping into the pool or the ocean on a sweltering hot day!

Sunscreen: Not everybody enjoys applying sunscreen, but it is a necessity when you are planning to be in the warm sun. The good news is that you have a myriad of options including different scents for both lotions and sprays. 

Sunglasses: This item is great for looking cool on your vacay, and your shades can be both practical and fashionable. Particularly useful for preventing those headaches on eye-squinting and bright sunny days!

Fun Footwear: Ditch those clunky snow boots and reach for your flips flops and sandals! Flips flops are perfect for sandy beaches and come in a variety of colors and patterns. Going out to dinner? Your sleek sandals will complete your dining attire.

Good Book to Read: Whether it’s a brand-new novel or a favorite book that you are eager to re-read, this is a key item for a relaxing vacation. So grab a good book and choose a fun spot to settle in and read! 

Playlist: We all know how exhausting travel days are, so having a playlist with some fun tunes is essential on vacation. And don’t forget a pair of headphones or earbuds for quiet listening! 

Water Bottle: Staying hydrated is one of the most important things to remember while on warm-weather vacations. So pick your water bottle of choice and be sure to refill throughout the day!

Backpack or Beach Bag: With all of the key items you bring on vacation, you need an effective way to carry them. A sturdy backpack is a practical way to transport your essentials, while beach bags are another great option for carrying your beach or poolside belongings. 

Entertaining Games: We all know that rain can spoil what’s supposed to be a warm and sunny vacation. But fun card games or portable board games are the perfect indoor activities for suboptimal weather!

Postcards & Stamps: Remember to pick up a few postcards at your travel destination or even at the airport. It’s always fun to send a note to people who you wish were there with you. And don’t forget the stamps!